This week I made a curried chicken salad recipe I found through Twitter/the blog world.
I used pecans instead of almonds and upped the amount of grapes… but other than that, stuck to the recipe! It’s pretty tasty! And simple. Just chicken, Greek yogurt, nuts, grapes, celery, and spices.I put it atop a bed of lettuce or between two slices of bread. Perfect.
The white house is looking pretty perfect today, too.The (reduced) ladies’ group set out for a morning jog. My final route before my race! Miriam and Leah, we need to come up with a name for our group because “ladies’ group” just doesn’t serve us justice.Other than that I just spent 20 minutes and lots of money upgrading my data limit on this blog so I can keep providing quality, sweaty photos of me and my friends to you guys. The sacrifices I make!
I think after my epic post on marathon training weight yesterday my brain cells have gone silent. No other thoughts for now other than I hope you have a perfect morning, too.
- Which is better: tuna salad or chicken salad?
- Do you belong to a running group/club?
- Do you pack or buy your lunch?
- Running Times: Give it a rest — the lost art of resting between training cycles
- WashPost: Arlington man runs 78 miles, raises $33,000 to benefit Boston
- PopSugar: How to become a morning runner