I put my suspenders on this morning and headed to the gym. What a great way to start the day.Thanks to the Amish people of Bird in Hand for this wonderful race shirt! Ha.
And thanks to Julie for this boot camp workout!
I did this plus a short run-specific workout that my coach gave me to do. My legs are on fire!
We have company! Anthony’s parents came all the way from Australia to hang out with us and our massive abstract painting.Anthony and his dad love wine, so we also have a massive wine collection. Anthony is quickly becoming a VIP member at the K&L wine store…We opened a bottle of our favorite last night!Anthony’s mom made everyone dinner. What a treat to come home to a homemade meal!Italian-style fish with a tomato sauce + roasted eggplant and peppers on the side. + more wine.It’s been great catching up with Anthony’s parents — who will officially be my parents-in-law in 16 days! Whoa!
As much as I’d love to wear suspenders to work today, I should probably change into something less striking. Have a great day
- Have you ever worn suspenders?
- How much wine/beer do you have on hand at any given time?
- Where do you get your workouts from? Blogs? Websites? Your own mind?
- Washingtonian: 8 fall races to run in Washington for a good cause
- Runner’s World: New travel trend: “sight running”
- Real Simple: 9 quick breakfast ideas