A quick two miles and then I met up with some DC Road Runners to go through some dark and hilly trails. It was great to have some company for the journey.I was pretty much asleep for 90% of the run but I think I remember having some good chats with the other runners. Definitely helps the miles go by fast!Speaking of fast, this group is speedy! I fell toward the back of the pack and it was good to have some motivation to pick it up.
Then finished with two more miles solo. Phew.
We got this windowsill herb garden planter as a wedding gift and are attempting to raise some little seedlings. I really really hope we succeed because I hate buying herbs at the grocery store!
Let’s hope these little buds survive and that I do too. I am totally ready for a nap right now.
Also I hope you like my new glam shot on the sidebar. Big blog upgrades in the works — thank you for reading!
- Do you grow your own herbs?
- Favorite flavor Starburst?
- What time do you usually wake up on weekdays?
- Walk Jog Run: Common female runner problems part I
- NY Times: Teens getting more exercise & vegetables
- Runner’s World: Ten rules of running success