Today I just didn’t feel like running.
And then designed the prettiest route I could think of. Before I knew it, I was back in love with the old jog.I also love Georgetown’s golden hour.Is the sky enchanting or scary looking today? I can’t tell.And one more photo because it’s just THAT lovely outside today.But really, back to Rihanna. She is definitely one of my top running jams, but I have others! In case you’re looking for some new tunes, here are some of my favorites (with links to some of their best songs!):
- Cut Copy
- Florence + Machine
- Ellie Goulding
- Jamie Cullum (especially his new album)
- and of course, John Mayer (for long, lazy runs)
There are more too. I’ll have to do round II another time!
- What are your favorite running songs/bands?
- Best pumpkin-flavored thing you’ve eaten lately?
- How do you motivate yourself out the door?
- Runner’s World: How apples could help your running
- Walk Jog Run: Why muscle cramps happen and how to prevent them
- Wash Post: Pick your perfect pumpkin at one of these Washington-area patches