To continue yesterday’s story about the chicken: I ate it.Leah and I joined some of Anthony’s coworkers for a Vietnamese feast at an intimate restaurant down the road called Club de L’Oriental.Freshest spring rolls I have ever eaten in my entire life:When we haven’t been eating, we’ve been exploring — with a couple fitness-focused breaks! Our hotel has a great and very green gym that lets me run. I hope the lady behind me is a blog reader. Great shot!I also did a Nike Training Club workout. Even though I recently ran a marathon, I still opt for the “intermediate” workouts instead of advanced. They are so hard!Another thing I love about our hotel: the breakfast buffet.Even though my sleep patterns have adjusted pretty well to the 12-hour time difference, my appetite hasn’t! I’ve woken up STARVING every morning. Good thing there is an entire buffet table dedicated to pastries.Now it’s time to explore again…With my travel buddy!See you tomorrow!
- Favorite breakfast pastry? muffin? scone? croissant?
- Do you prefer to travel alone or with a group?
- Do you work out when you’re on vacation?
- Runner’s World: 7 surprising dangers of running a marathon
- Active Life DC: 10 DC-area running trails
- Greatist: 50 bloggers making a difference in fitness, health, and happiness