Just because I am on a new continent doesn’t mean I’ve ditched my old ways. A run!Anthony joined me for a few easy miles today. The streets here are pretty hot and humid, but joggable if you put your mind to it (and wear lots of sunscreen).And if you stop to breathe/take silly photos along the way.Continuing with my usual daily tasks: awesome salad.There might have been a drink or two…The whole crew!And here’s the big new thing: I tried to swim laps today. I think I drank half the pool through my nose and the other half through my eyes. Gulp.I think I’ll stick to running from now on
Enjoy your routine today!
- Do you tend to do the same stuff every day or is every day different?
- What’s your favorite type of seafood?
- Do you enjoy swimming laps?
- Runner’s World: Thanksgiving is the #1 day for racing
- Washingtonian: Chesapeake Bay 10k returns after eight years
- Greatist: This awesome desk allows you to pedal and power your laptop