(In case you missed yesterday afternoon’s wedding recap part I, check it out here!)
To the other marathon crazies out there, a random question that popped up in my head during my run today: How many marathons do you typically run in a season? I typically stick to one (or zero). I have been injured three times — and each time has been because I tried to “tack on” a second marathon in one season. I know some runners, though, who can do three or more marathons only weeks apart!
Second random question: What running gloves do you wear? I am on the hunt for a nice, thick, warm pair of running gloves.
I think there was a third question, but I forgot it as I was soaking in all the glorious sun.Then, I ran right into this strange Australian man!Just one more thing about my run: I am being haunted by this donut truck.Moving on from donuts to Mexican food…We make fajitas all the time! On this occasion I took a step away from our usual recipe and marinated the chicken per Paula Deen’s recommendations. I also added some yellow squash to the pepper/onion/bean mix.The true fun of fajitas lies in how you eat them. I attempted an oversized roll-up…Whereas Anthony crafted Mexican mayhem on his plate.Married life is pretty exciting. Happy Friday!
- Marathons per season/running glove recommendations?
- Pizza or fajitas: fork and knife, or hand?
- What are your plans for the weekend?
Of (blog-tastic) interest:
- Annie’s Eats: Cranberry margarita recipe
- Imma Eat That: Sweet potato & gruyere mac ‘n’ cheese
- Nutritionella: Homemade pumpkin pie spice recipe (yes!)
- And non-food related: DC Rainmaker: What Under Armour’s MapMyFitness acquisition really means