Hi there! Happy Friday! An egg sandwich for you:(Okay, it’s actually for me…) Egg, cheddar, and raspberry jam. I know that sounds weird, but I promise it’s good in a sweet/salty way.Anthony has been out of town for the past week, so I was pretty pumped to have my gym buddy/husband back today! Look at him go.I hung out with more fit people last night, too! Active Life DC and I hosted quite a party for some other local bloggers!Faces you might recognize: The Curvy Road Runner, FroBunni, Cakehole Management, MOARfit, Fannetastic Food, Food & Fitness, and Hannah in DC! We had an awesome time chatting blogging, fitness, and DC.
I came across this Year of Running:2013 questionnaire over at Miss Zippy and thought it’d be fun to do — but only if you guys tell me your answers, too!
- “Best race experience?” Probably the Marine Corps Marathon, when I finally got over my 3:35 slump!
- “Best run?” The exhausted but exciting run I went on with Anthony through Baltimore — the morning after we got engaged!
- “Best new piece of gear?” It’s no secret that I love Balega socks, so I was pretty excited to get about six pairs on my birthday.
- “Best piece of running advice you received?” My coach: “Running is a very simple sport.” (aka, don’t overthink it)
- “Most inspirational runner?” Leah and Miriam, who wake up at 5 a.m. to run with me!
- “If you could sum up your year in a couple of words, what would they be?” Learned a lot and loved the track.
Now, your turn!
- Best race experience?
- Best run?
- New piece of gear?
- Best advice?
- Inspirational runner?
- 2013 running in a few words?