On the eve of Christmas, I’m giving you an early gift: lots and lots of intense workout recaps.
First: yoga.Anthony and I headed to yogadownload.com for a $2 class. Doesn’t get better than that!Qi yoga flow was actually a really challenging yet doable routine — except for this little series that involved bending your entire body backwards, upside down, and sideways while on one foot. I opted to sit Indian style and take a photo of the screen instead.Other workouts of late include climbing the Empire State Building.I introduced Anthony to the Stairmaster for the first time ever! This little machine is quite powerful.Next workout: BOWLING.The little ones worked on their strike…While my dad perfected his between-the-legs approach.The crew:(Minus my sister-in-law who had to come late… Jess, I’m coming after you for a goofy photo today.)
Fuel!You’d think we’d be sore from all this intense exercise, but we weren’t. We went to Costco for heavy lifting.Cupcakes bigger than your entire being.No, this isn’t me showing off my wedding ring or polka-dot nails. It’s me showing off this Brie bigger than my hand.This is what cereal heaven looks like.
- What was the last item you bought in bulk?
- Last time you went bowling?
- Longest you’ve ever climbed on the Stairmaster?
- Nutrtionella: Homemade gingerbread granola
- Washington Post: You’re never too old to exercise: a 98-year-old woman shows us why
- ABC: Death Valley cycling and racing canceled