Happy weekend! First, a run:Yesterday I headed out in the big cold sun on some big back roads. It was glorious.I was out for 45 minutes. No Garmin. I’m learning to become a more intuitive runner and go based on “feel,” so I’m trying to ditch the data more regularly. It’s sad to not know my exact mileage to the point-hundredth foot fall, but then I remember that there is more to life than mileage splits. Like SUSHI.My family headed to Cathay Asian Bistro for all-you-can-eat sushi. Everything was just as amazing as it was on July 14, 2012.
You know you are serious about sushi when they have to bring it out on a rolling tray…Yum. We weren’t hungry again until about about a hundred hours later, when we finally had some dinner and brought out the most ridiculous game ever.A sample of some of my tamest cards…I think most of us laughed to tears at least once during the night.Have a great weekend!
- Have you ever played cards against humanity?
- Sushi: yay or nay?
- Do you run with a Garmin?
- CNN: 7 workout habits you should drop now
- Washington Post: Studies show the long-term positive effects of fitness on cognitive ability
- Fit Sugar: DIY dried mango