It’s almost a new year! On the eve of 2014, I’ll leave a few notes highlighting our journeys of 2013:
- Anthony and I got engaged in Baltimore and went on a random trip to Delaware (January)
- We went to Denver to visit my sis and to Nashville for pre-wedding fun (February)
- We went to Gettysburg, PA, where I hit the wall at mile 23 (March)
- We went on a road trip to Moneta, VA (April)
- We went to Australia to visit Anthony’s fam (May)
- I went to Annapolis for the Zooma half marathon (June)
- We went to Winchester, TN for fourth of July fun (July)
- I went to Philly, bachelorette-style (August)
- I set a half marathon PR in Lancaster, PA and we got married in Nashville (September)
- We honeymooned in Mexico and I PRed with a 3:30 marathon (October)
- I quit my job and we traveled around Asia (November)
- We came back to Nashville for an extended holiday! (December)
Phew. I’m exhausted just typing that list! Let’s hope 2014 is just as fun :).
- What was your #1 highlight of 2013?
- What are your goals for 2014?
- Random: what’s your favorite cereal of all time?