Morning! What’s on your plate today? The usual egg-cheese-and-jam for me. Such a winning combination! Served with the Mug of Truth.Let’s get straight to the pain. Yesterday’s workout: 30 minutes of stair climbing, power walking, and sprinting… AND Anthony’s killer “500-abs” workout. Ready for this?I thought if I put polka dots behind it, it would seem less painful.
In other news, we had a wonderful Asian eating adventure last night! We headed to Siam Pad Thai for Thai/Vietnamese fusion food. Spring rolls to start!Anthony went for drunken noodles, which were fiery but yummy.And of course I went for PHO.It’s my favorite!
Have a great Tuesday — stay dry, east coasters!
- Do you like hot/spicy food or not?
- Breakfast: sweet or salty?
- Favorite ab exercise?
- Running Times: 2013 Running Times Runners of the Year
- Washington Post: Bok Choy to the world
- Telegraph: 60-year-old vegans complete a year of daily marathons (!!!)