Hi friends! Happy Friday!! As you’re sitting at work/home/school/the metro/your hideout reading this, I’m on a plane to Chicago. Until I get there, let’s savor my last Tennessee run:Yesterday I covered a little more than seven miles under ominous but pretty skies. All I could hear was my footfalls, my breath, and the wintery wind. It was pretty peaceful.
I wonder how many things this pulchritudinous tree has seen? I have no dendrology degree but I would say it’s at least 100 years old. (Can you tell I frequent dictionary.com for great finds?)I ended with some striders and Bosu madness FTW!Actually, you know what makes the best ending? A big bowl of ice cream.The fam and I headed to Jeni’s for a last hoorah yesterday. Cold ice cream on a cold night? We’re still smiling.See you from Chicago!
- Have you ever done striders? If so, how often?
- Last new word you learned?
- Last call: Recommendations for things to do/places to run/spots to eat in Chicago?
- RW: How healthy are ultramarathoners?
- Washingtonian: Food Diaries: How holistic health coach Kristy LoSapio eats for a day
- Active Life DC: How to become a morning runner