I love reading other bloggers’ lists of “Friday Favorites,” “Things I’m Loving,” “New Finds,” and so forth — and figured it was time to put together a list of five of my favorite things of late, too! I can’t promise I’ll whip up five new finds every week, but I’d love to keep adding to the list in the future… anyways, here goes!
1. Swiftwick Aspire socksThese ultra-low, ultra-comfy socks are wonderful! They don’t slip down or get stuck in your shoe; they’re not too thick or squishy, making you feel light and fast. Right up there with Balega as my favorite sock brand — with extra points because Swiftwick is a company based in my hometown!
2. PentatonixI watched some of The Sing-Off while I was home, and my mom told me about this awesome winner from a couple seasons ago! I’ve been streaming Pentatonix on Spotify non-stop. I’m on and off with music while I run, but when I do listen to it, they’re really upbeat and fun to jam to as you run.
3. Trader Joe’s skin/hair productsI’m pretty picky when it comes to soap and conditioner, and typically buy the same brands over and over — but recently branched out to try some TJ products! My love started with this Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner and snowballed to include the Spa face wash and hand soap.
4. Twistband hair tiesWhen I’m not running, my hair is usually still in a ponytail — and these adorable little ties are a comfortable, cute, and practical way to hold my hair in place for everyday wear. I love the little bow/knot and also appreciate that these little bands don’t leave a deep crease in my hair.
5. My new computer! (Samsung ATIV Book 9)Anthony shocked me with a new computer for Christmas! Though I loved my old Mac, it was starting to get cumbersome to carry around — and difficult to use for a work-at-home girl. My new Samsung has been a dream (and Windows 8 has been quite an adventure!). The new comp is sleek, light, fast, and easy to tote around.
- What’s one thing (running or non-running) you’ve been loving lately?
- What’s your go-to sock brand?
- What type of computer do you have?