Monday morning? Bleh. How about a fresh plate of cookies?!!!!!!!!!!!!!That’s more like it. I’m currently visiting family in Nashvegas, where the barbecue never ends.I made a monster salad (similar to this one, plus roasted butternut squash and with goat’s cheese instead of feta) to complete the feast.The weekend cocktail:I saw this mocktail article in The Wall Street Journal the other day and wanted to try the ginger-birch beer recipe (with a shot of rum…)Anyways, isn’t this a running blog? The skies are grey here, but I still got out for a jog!It was actually warm enough for short sleeves, but cold enough for gloves Seven steady, slower miles yesterday. Great way to wrap up the weekend.
And now, it’s time for work! Looks like today is another glum one — let’s try and make the best of it?
- Are you sore at all today? Where/why?
- Last cocktail you made/drank?
- What type of running gloves do you have?
- Active Life DC: Washington cyclists fight to re-pave Rock Creek Park
- Runner’s World: Nine ways running helps your body
- Washingtonian: Valentine’s day guide: Inexpensive, casual DC restaurants that still impress