Good morning! I can tell that this is going to be a random post and I’m only on the first sentence.
1. We’ll start off with a run:The weather yesterday was so lovely, and my run sort of was too? I tried to tackle a 7:15 pace for 45 minutes and failed to reach my goal by about 15 seconds each mile. Oh well. My legs did their best!(ps did anyone read/listen to this interview with Shalane Flanigan, where she says she talks to her quads?)
2. More running — I’d recommend Marathon Help Daily, a fresh daily roundup of running blogs/articles.3. Moving onto food. I’ve been a salad-making machine lately. This one’s got caramelized onions and red peppers, bleu cheese, toasted walnuts, and dates. Dressing = balsamic + olive oil + lemon + garlic + sugar + salt.Best paired with a (or an?) herby Easter turkey.4. More food: I’m debating canceling my run this morning and making these hot cross buns instead. Any sort of cinnamon roll/bun/cake steals my heart.
5. And lastly the coolest thing about our new car: it has this dashboard video game built into it where you can grow electronic trees for driving efficiently. I grew one yesterday but need to get to FOUR to win?!And there you have it. Ending with some even more random homeowner-based questions:
- What sort of washer/dryer do you have? (Anthony and I are on the hunt… so fun)
- Are your house’s walls all the same color, or are rooms painted totally different colors?
- Do you have a convection oven, and if so, do you think it’s worth it?