Morning! I thought I’d kick off today with a few finds from around the interwebs:
- Bonking vs. Fatigue vs. Cramping: What You Need to Know
- Podcast: Champions – exploring the minds and bodies of champions who achieve extraordinary feats (really interesting)
- Wife of Boston Marathon Mystery Kiss Man Comes Forward (have you guys been following this one?!)
- Exploring Why Some People Get Fitter than Others
- Random: Weight-Loss Tips for Women With Bowling Balls Instead of Hands (because why not)
Happy reading :). And happy running! Shelby Park was drenched in sunlight this morning.I took it nice and easy. Nothing spectacular about this run, other than the lovely television I saw on Eastland and Skyview. Sign says it’s free!I didn’t really feel like running this morning, but found my groove after a few miles. Glad I got it over with!In other news: I met up with my friend Katie last night! She recently CRUSHED Boston and came in at 3:14. She is an amazing runner — and also an amazing cook! She whipped up a yummy honey-soy salad + grilled veggies and chicken.I brought the other essentials (wine and dark chocolate) to round out a well-balanced meal Over dinner, Katie gave me a mile-by-mile recap of the entire race. We talked Boston for probably 90 minutes straight. I LOVE listening to race stories! I guess a lot of non-runners would think they’re boring, but I soak them right up.
And that’s it, guys! I’ll be back this afternoon with a Nashville fitness studio review
- Running stories: boring or amazingly interesting?
- Do you have a fun/interesting article to share? Please do.
- Did you run Boston? If so, how’d you do?!