Good morning! I woke up to an inbox full of blog comments that looked like this:
“2014年06月11日 21時00分16秒脳に微弱電流を与えて記 憶力と注意力アップ＆痛みの除去が可能とBy Ars Electro 脳に微弱な直流電流を通し脳神経に刺激を与えることで、
and my brain was, in fact, “supercharged” to share some behind-the-blog details. Here are some fun facts about minutes per mile!
1. Writing. Yes, I start writing my blog posts at 5 a.m. A lot of people ask me when I actually draft these ramblings. So now you know. Here’s a full “day in the life” recap if you’re interested — and here’s a blogging process interview, too!2. Photography. I use a Nikon D500 to take most of my non-running photos and my smartphone (currently an LG G3) for my running photos. How do I carry my phone while I run? Flygrip!
3. Audience. Let’s talk about YOU! 10% of readers have “running & walking” as their top interest.
And most of you are young, awesome ladies. Plus a couple of awesome men like Anthony and my dad, who I’m pretty sure are the only guys who read this.
And… most of you are in Tennessee, Virginia, or DC! Hello to all of my old and new neighbors. More of you are Southerners compared to when I checked last time.
4. Search terms. Some of the best search terms that have led people to my blog include:
“raccoon cupcakes.” Who knew that my coon-cakes would be such a hit?!“Burger endurance running.” Yes.“wine and cheese night before run.” Also yes.“Marathon mile pizza.” Yes x3.“Thunder thighs pure barre.” Um, thanks? Brita and I can take you any day.5. Street furniture. I think I receive the most praise from my readers for my commitment to finding street furniture. I promise to never let you down as long as this blog shall live. Thanks to YOU GUYS for making this blog fun to write! Feel free to leave a bunch of Japanese spam in the comments!
- Other bloggers: fun facts about your blog?
- Readers: how did you find my blog?
- What other blogs do you enjoy reading?