Yesterday’s run was one of the first ones that actually felt like fall. Or even… winter?! The air was crisp and long sleeves/gloves were required. I probably should have worn pants, too, but I was too lazy to check the temperature before I walked out the door and decided to give my thighs a cold shock instead.Which got me thinking about all the new fitness wear I’ve got on my Christmas wish list. Here are some of my picks for this season! (Anthony I hope you are reading this post carefully)
1. Sweaty Betty Track Ready Run Jacket. This is the cutest! And given the brand and material, I bet it’s comfy and high-quality too. Plus, it somehow folds into its own bag/fanny pack thing? I’m intrigued.
2. Athleta Wind Warrior Tight. Remember when I went on a serious Athleta shopping spree last year? I bought a pair of running tights (these, in black) and have loved them ever since. The problem is that one pair simply isn’t enough
3. Lululemon Down for a Run Mittens. I’m okay being cold when I run, but the one thing I MUST keep warm is my hands!! I usually layer 2-3 pairs of gloves/mittens when it’s in the 0-20 degree range. These mittens look so incredibly warm AND they have mini pocket parts to keep chapstick, keys, etc.
4. Oiselle Mac Roga Shorts. I know these are completely out of season, but I’ve been on a shorts kick ever since I decided I was totally over tempo shorts. I’m slowly replacing my collection and many of you have recommended this brand/style! I just need to suck it up and buy a pair.
5. GapFit Fleece-Lined Hoodie. I don’t know if I’d do a more than a few miles in this, but it looks super cute to wear for a light jog or hanging out around the house. Anything with thumb holes and pockets and I am sold.
6. Brooks Women’s Seattle Tights. When it comes to tights/leggings, I like to keep it simple — no fancy prints or colors! I also hate tights that are made of cheap material that are thin and fall apart. I know Brooks takes its gear seriously and these look pretty hardcore.
What’s on your fitness wishlist this season?