Happiest Friday to you! I hope you guys are liking the “Friday randomness” posts I’ve done over the last few weeks. I think they’re kind of fun.
1. Street furniture! Found this lovely couch and pillow set on 16th street on Tuesday.Also, a full washer/dryer set on Riverside this morning. What a pair!
2. Tortellini! This Cook Smarts dish is one of our favorites so far. Similar recipe here (plus ham, minus pine nuts).With so much cheese there’s no way this recipe could have gone wrong.3. Our newest family member! I’ve had my eye on a Dutch oven for months now. Sur la Table had a one-day sale earlier this week and I snatched up this one for $60!4. A makeover! I asked about makeup recommendations the other day and went on a rampage at CVS. They have an awesome 100% open return policy for makeup so I figured I’d just try a bunch of foundations/powders and see which one I liked. Just like I did with mascara a few years ago!The foundation winner: Revlon’s new complexion one-step compact makeup. Also loved Revlon’s highlighting blush palette. In fact, Revlon basically dominated this competition which was surprising. Though I am keeping this Maybelline color sensational lip balm. Runners up were Maybelline’s dream matte mouse and Revlon’s age-defying CC cream. Also, who comes up with all of these crazy makeup product names? I’m completely overwhelmed.5. Fresh bread, hot out of the oven! We watched the documentary Cooked last night and I was so inspired that I had to bake a loaf overnight. Can’t wait to slice off a piece and slather it in butter as soon as I polish off this post.Off to Florida tomorrow! Looking forward to some hot, FLAT runs over the next few days.
- Tortellini – fresh or dried? We tried both and couldn’t tell a difference.
- Best sale/coupon you’ve used lately? I love saving $$$.
- What are you most looking forward to this weekend?!