I’m a young lady living and running and writing in Nashville, Tennessee. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve been running since 2006. I’ve run eight marathons and twelve half marathons: race recaps here. I share tips and tales of my daily jogs and eats here. Since I lived in DC when I started this blog, you’ll find a fair bit of this city in my older posts.
When I’m not running or writing this blog, I work as a full-time copywriter/content specialist for an advertising agency. It’s fun!
Some of my most popular posts:
- Typical “day in the life” & another day in the life
- When I got engaged
- Top 5 half marathon hacks
- Why I quit CrossFit (and why Anthony quit CrossFit)
- My 3:30 marathon recap & 3:25 recap
- When I quit my job and went to Asia
- My top running must-haves
- My series of wedding posts
- List of Nashville food & fitness blogsHere’s my husband and me. Fun fact: Our first date was a morning run together.