I’m a young lady living and running and writing in Nashville, Tennessee. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(I was raised in Nashville, lived in DC/Baltimore from 2006-2014, and then moved back to Nashville in spring of 2014.)
I’ve been running since 2006. I’ve run eight marathons and eleven half marathons (race recaps here). I share tips and tales of my daily jogs (and eats!) on this blog.
Some of my most popular posts:
- Typical “day in the life”
- When I got engaged
- Why I quit CrossFit (and why Anthony quit CrossFit)
- My 3:30 marathon recap
- When I quit my job and went to Asia
- My top running must-haves
- My series of wedding posts
- List of Nashville food & fitness blogs